Hey you guys.
How you doin’? 🙂
So I’m writing this blog post because I want to clear my head and have a written dialogue with myself, and you all, of what I hope to gain from being on Bali for a while.
Lately I’ve been trying to focus on meditating, growing into the person I want to be, creating a life I want for myself, being at peace, focused, more intelligent, sharp, and driven, but with all the distractions and seemingly ‘road blocks’ that life tries to throw your way, it can be difficult to stay at task 1000%. I particularly have had a lot of personal qualms, college assignments, work, and overall busy-ness which makes life move so fast. There’s a lot of things I tell myself I am going to do or incorporate into my life but don’t get around to it because of things that always seem to be coming up, the lack of energy, stress, you get it. Not to mention, I am very hard on myself, so I expect to be doing something/accomplishing something 24/7 and if I am not, at times I can feel ‘unsuccessful.’
What I’ve come to realize though is that these feelings of unsuccessfulness or road blocks or lack of energy comes from thinking in the past or too far in the future, and worrying about previous outcomes or outcomes to come. It takes you out of your present mind, creates negative thoughts, and generates negative energy.
What I truly believe though is that success is doing what makes you feel happy and most alive. It’s doing what you’re passionate about. It’s not letting yourself be bounded by norms. It’s chasing your dreams to no end. It’s believing in yourself. It’s being one with the Universe.
With all of that said, I’m going to write out some informal affirmations for my hiatus.
- I reconnect with myself, digest all aspects of who I am, I accept and am joyful with current realities and know that I have the power within to have and be whatever I desire, with no doubt.
- I slow down and be present in the moment, to take in all that’s around me and be thankful and appreciative of it.
- I practice consistant meditation and manifest my affirmationsI am completely positive, and I write down what I am thankful for in my gratitude journal so that I fully open my life up to recieve all the abundence the Universe has in store for me.
- I flow with unwavering faith, joy, gratitude, and positive, free-spirited energy all the time. I am on a mental and physical high.
- I reconnect with nature.
- I plant my barefeet on the ground and reawaken my soul to what makes me feel alive.
- My faith is in the Universe and I know that the desires of my heart are already mine.
- I am becoming exactly who I want to be.
- I am exactly where I need to be right now.
- I cleanse my body of toxic energies, food, and thoughts. I will feel the energy of the sun all over my body and the whispers of nature in the breeze on my cheeks.
- I am as adventurous as humanly possible (safely of course), and live as if it were my last day in paradise. So many times I find myself holding back because I am afraid that something bad will happen. This is one of my biggest mistakes. I want to live life to it’s fullest, to experience the worlds treasures at a maximum level, to be fearless, curious, and free. It’s always been my dream to learn how to surf some waves, skateboard, ride a motorbike off into the sunset, and jump off of cliffs into prestine waters… I can’t wait to do all of this.
- All of the above are habits that are consistant in my life and I continue these practices all throughout my life spand.
From a content creator/entreprenuer perspective…
- I open my mind for new, creative, original ideas to flow in.
- I am proud of and confident in my photography and videography.
- I learn new techniques and skills and become better at creating content everyday.
- I attract a positive audience who I inspire.
- I attract new oppurtunities everyday.
I think I’ve covered everything I hope to gain and maintain in and after Bali. I am excited to get back on track with self love, my spirituality and of course, curating some dope content for you all 😉
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel here for Bali videos
and my Instagram here for some cool pics ❤
Sending love to whereever you might be.